Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 2:29:12 PM EDT
Got it in today and went thru 3 20 round mags only. Don't shhot centerfire rifle all that much at home after the neighbors get home. Packaged nicely in plastic seperators in 20 round boxes. All boxes looked to be stored dry and no water marks or lifted paper was observed. Primers are sealed with red sealant. Can't tell if the bullets are but it was all nice and clean, much better looking then 193 is. All primers were set correctly a bit below the casing. Bullet depth very good, all boxes opened were crimped on the cannalure, no high or low crimps. Did not see any annealing done on the case so I do not know if they are or not. Marked 5.56 on base, dated 99, Shot pretty darn good tho it was only at 50 yards. Recoil seemed consistant and I had no shortstroking in Colt 6920, All fed fired and ejected properly. No failures. Grouped about 1 1/2 at 50 but I was not set up all that well and was using a EOtech. I'm getting more based on what I saw today.

Also Got my 308SA in and my 80s clipped Korean ammo, the Korean looks NEW, best stuff so far I have gotten, even the ammo boxes looked new. The SA I did not open as I have a crapload already and I have no complaints with what I have. 21 bucks a 140 round round package when you buy 7 is a steal.

2 K of the ADCOM is $330.00 so $165.00 a K at AIM.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:05:16 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks for the review.  I'll be picking up my 2k shortly...
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#2]
OK, pulled a bullet, it IS sealed ammo, and nicely sealed at that. Bullet does have a steel penetrator in it, pulled a couple more and it is very decent looking. [bullet] Powder is a fine ball type, looks pretty simular to 193 stuff. 2 k will be on its way.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the report.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:27:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Older ADCOM is good stuff. The plant was set up by Silver State.

Simon
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I just received my 1K from ADcom today as I write the Big Brown truck just left about 10 min ago.

All my m855 is nice looking brass, red sealed primer, in plastic holder in each 20 rnd box, nice crimp on brass. Looks good. No green tip.

My date stamp is 00.

if you saw post prior to edit

never mind answered own question
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:36:58 AM EDT
[#6]
My 1K cost 180 including shipping!

the nice price!
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top