Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2005 5:59:36 PM EDT
I was at the Wally world in Charleston Wv and they are stocking a Federal 200 pack 55grain jacketed hp for $49. a little on the steep side. but any body know about this ammo?
The clerk didn't let me look at the box so I can't supply any info.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:02:34 PM EDT
[#1]
The ones for sale here were loaded with 52 grain hollow points and, if I remember correctly - a little cheaper - $42.99 for 200.  I picked up a box, but haven't tried them yet.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont shop at wally world.But I get Remington UMC 55gr.FMJ from my local gunshop for $39.95 per 200 round case.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was at the Wally world in Charleston Wv and they are stocking a Federal 200 pack 55grain jacketed hp for $49. a little on the steep side. but any body know about this ammo?

why the hell wouldnt they let ya look at the box?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:00:57 PM EDT
[#4]
That does sound pretty stupid of them.  My Wally World not only lets me look at the box, but they assume I want to see the ammo itself and open up a box and hand me a round.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:29:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Then why even consider buying from these ASSES?  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:47:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

How old are you, serious question and maybe the reason why they would not let you see it. If of age, well, clerk is an idiot.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Ive bought ammo before from wally world when i was 16 they never checked my Id....weird.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:49:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes I am very much old enough. The clerk seemed to be a little dull, and he did not know about the Whinchester 40 round packs. It was a busy day and he was more interested in the young guys spinning the rifles around.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:17:47 PM EDT
[#9]
stuff I saw was 50g HP varmint VP. 3450FPS. anyone use this ammo? if so what is your impression
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top