Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/22/2005 10:18:10 AM EDT

I have to say it has been a pretty good day so far...............

First of all, I played hooky from work and headed out to the woods to blast some ammo! (Mainly Wolf but did check zero with XM193). After about 500rds rifle and a 150rds pistol, I packed up and headed towards town.

On the way back I noticed a gun shop in a little town that I had visited once and went in for a looksee. I find on the shelf 24 boxes of Q3131a in all its glory. But it wore a price tag of $5.50  After talking with the guy for awhile, he gave up and sold it to me for $4 a box out the door.   SCORE!  480rds for Blackeye.

With a grin on my face and an armload of ammo, I head a little further down the road to Wallyworld. The girlfriend needs a broom.  I cruise by sporting goods just to check the ammo counter, (you all do it, don't deny it) and low and behold, do my eyes decieve me. Its the slot where WWB used to be and its slap full!!!!!!!   I chase down the snot nosed Walmart peon and demand my ammo.  10 boxes at $7.73 to be exact and Israel marked to boot.  SCORE!!  400rds for Blackeye.

Maybe I need to play hooky more often?

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:19:58 AM EDT
[#1]
<--makes note to check walmart this evening.

<---checked two wal-marts, found ONE 40-round value pack.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:30:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats great ! I ck the ammo shelves everytime I go into wally world .
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:02:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I keep alookin..

Nothing as yet at my northern MI WW..
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:01:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I love coming home with new ammo and incorporating it into the stockpile.

R.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top