Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 12:32:52 PM EDT
I did a search and couldn`t find any info so now i`m turning to you guys. Is this stuff ( IMI Samson .223 ammo) any good? Any pro`s or con`s you can give me would be helpful. Thanks-Todd
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:38:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a thousand rounds of the IMI .223 that wideners.com/ has for sale.  In the Red/Black/Gray box.

Excellent Ammo.  Top Quality.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I did a search and couldn`t find any info so now i`m turning to you guys. Is this stuff ( IMI Samson .223 ammo) any good? Any pro`s or con`s you can give me would be helpful. Thanks-Todd

They're the same ammo that Israeli Forces use.  Samson is the brand sold to civilians in white and blue boxes while the IMI are packed in brown boxes.  I've tried their 115 gr, 124 gr and 158 gr 9mm subsonic and they work well.  230 gr .45 ACP is also quite good, with good recoil.  No FTFs or broken cases, etc.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Hi,

i use the IMI .223 55grs. HPBT Ammo a lot. It is very reliable and very precisely in my 20" OA-15.
On good days I can put five shots go in a 15mm diameter with this ammo.

bye
Oli
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top