Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/19/2005 7:35:54 PM EDT
Any info regarding the Sierra 165g HPBT gameking in .308, and the 65g BTSP gameking in.223
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:04:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out my post in the General/Reloading forum.

Paladin
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:10:19 AM EDT
[#2]
While I am a big supporter of Sierra bullets, for hunting dad and I have both become very enamoured with the Hornady 165grn. SST rounds.

They group extremely well using our accuracy loads (which BTW are generally loaded with some version of SMK) and work equally well in 308, 30-06 & 300 mag.

From a hunting perspective they provide awesome results and will have ya avoiding shoulder shots to save meat within just a few downed deer.

Mike

ps - forgot to mention my 223 hunting round is a 64grn. Winchester Power Point round
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top