Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/19/2005 3:27:33 PM EDT
I saw this stuff for sale at AIM surplus, it doesn't seem like any real bargain at $90 for 500 rounds.  Has anybody ever heard of this stuff or shot it?

JMN69
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I saw this stuff for sale at AIM surplus, it doesn't seem like any real bargain at $90 for 500 rounds.  Has anybody ever heard of this stuff or shot it?

JMN69

I did some research and it's a pretty up to date company. ISO 9000 and 9001. I ordered a box and will try it out. If you buy 4 it's 82.50 and it's all pretty recent stuff. I will shoot it and post how it works.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Question is, if it's up to ss109 specs, does it meet m855 velocities?  And how is it's QC compared to current xm855pd standards?  Only asking because I've had good luck with the PD and wondered if it was worth the change...
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top