Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2005 1:24:11 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with this ammunition?  Seems like a good price.  http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/copy_of__223.html

"Ride, shoot straight and speak the truth"
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm ordering some SA and 30/06 tomorrow and am going to get a box of it to try out. It's not a fly by night outfit from what I can research tho. What i really want to know is how was it stored and if it was sealed or packaged prior to the box.

Ordered today, will ship in two days, will report back on how it is.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:21:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Got a sample case today, have not tested it, looks great, but I won't get to shoot till Thursday
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Tag
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Got a sample case today, have not tested it, looks great, but I won't get to shoot till Thursday

Any news?
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top