Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 2:06:54 PM EDT
Anyone here try some of Lancer Ammo's 68BTHPs?  I'm looking for a plinking/hunting ammo and it's somewhat appealing at 235 for 1000rds.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Lancer used to be a great small ammo company focussued on the competitive shooting market with a lot of local LE contracts for training ammo. They sold to most of the gunshops in NC as well, but didn't play the gun show circuit.
I visited the place a couple of times. Owner (Mike Foushee) a very nice man struggling to run a business pretty much by himself that the government and insurance industry make very difficult to do.

They had an excellent product back then. Mike had a big investment in commercial loading machines and his ammo was as good as any of the factory stuff.
They stopped selling to the public for a while after they were bought out and have only just now come back on the market.

Although I haven't checked in with them since they re-opened, I'd say they are defiantely worth your time to try.

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top