Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2005 11:25:56 AM EDT
I am attending a class in Oct. and have enought XM193 to cover the class, but I am a little hesitant to burn up 'the good stuff'... At the same time I can't really afford to go out and buy several cases of AE. or other medium cost ammo. Has anyone tried the Miwall reloads? How was reliability, and would you hesitate to use it in a class? I am really torn on potentially wasting  training time with low quality ammo that is not reliable, but don't want to break the bank either...

TIA,
Dave
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#1]
IF you are paying for the class I would recommend using good ammo, to heck with breaking the bank.

Why?

You will learn more from the class if you don't have to worry about ammo problems.

You can always save up to get more ammo later.

You'll be kicking yourself if you use poor ammo, because all you will remember is "all my gun did was jam/misfire/FTE, etc.... the whole time..."
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top