Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 8:15:27 AM EDT
Guy's I have the chance to pick up some ammo. The maker is HSM. I have been told that it is top qaulity reloaded ammo. Along the same lines as Black Hills blue box. It is 55gr fmj and come in boxes of 50. The box itself is a bright orange. Anyone who has used this what have been your thoughts on it. I did a search and could not find anything on it. I am not looking to use it for anything but range ammo. I don't want to buy a bunch of crap though and do nothing but preform failure drills. I can only pick it up by the thousand. Thanks for your time.
Stay safe Tex.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:16:55 AM EDT
[#1]
what price?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#2]
$150 per thousand. I am really wondering about the qaulity. Thanks
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:58:21 AM EDT
[#3]
You can get brand new for that kind of money.  Or get 2 cases of Wolf.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:28:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Originally Posted By Hail Mary:

Man, I'd love to be able to pick up Wolf for $75 per 1000..... Where do you get it for that?

FFF
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:08:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Man, I'd love to be able to pick up Wolf for $75 per 1000..... Where do you get it for that?

FFF

Just go to any big show.  I've paid as low as $65 per case.  This is not the poly stuff.  There's also a guy that posts and his price delivered CONUS is $80-85.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:30:34 PM EDT
[#6]
HSM is not close to black hills quality.

"Just go to any big show. I've paid as low as $65 per case. This is not the poly stuff. There's also a guy that posts and his price delivered CONUS is $80-85."

got contact info for this guy?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

FFF

Just go to any big show.  I've paid as low as $65 per case.  This is not the poly stuff.  There's also a guy that posts and his price delivered CONUS is $80-85.

Yes please, as occaar requested. How about some contact info for this guy? I've been to a few shows and haven't seen wolf for anywhere near $65 to $75 so please let us know the names to go with these prices.

FFF
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#8]

I have been told that it is top qaulity reloaded ammo. Along the same lines as Black Hills blue box.

Don't believe everything that you are told!  In general... reloads should be avoided unless they are from a known good source, the real Black Hills ammo, not something someone tells you is "just like Black Hills".
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the info gentleman. I do not care for Wolf but I think I will pass on this ammo as well.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:41:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey, I wanna know where I can get that cheap wolf also.  All the stuff I see is just shy of the $100 mark, not just over the $50 mark.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top