Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/24/2005 12:57:57 PM EDT
I can buy this stuff for $180/case shipped.  At this price how much should a guy take and put away for a rainy day.  My FUN fund is rather low after paying almost $3 for gas the last few weeks but from what I've read on this site the supply of this ammo is rather low.  I guess I'm asking is this deal worth over spending to get  lots of it or should a I just get enough to blast through the next few months.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:03:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I can buy this stuff for $180/case shipped.  At this price how much should a guy take and put away for a rainy day.  My FUN fund is rather low after paying almost $3 for gas the last few weeks but from what I've read on this site the supply of this ammo is rather low.  I guess I'm asking is this deal worth over spending to get  lots of it or should a I just get enough to blast through the next few months.  Thanks in advance.

Good price - where?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:06:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure.  My dealer called last night and asked if I'd be interested and to let him know by Friday when he places his monthly order.  He said if he got to $5000 the shipping was free so he was calling everyone to take orders.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#3]
IM inbound.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is the deal.  This guy is just a local guy that has an FFL. One of his suppliers has it at this price. He doesn't have a shop and this is a PRE pay and pick up when the truck gets there as he doesn't have room to store it.  He doesn't want to ship.  From all the IM's I take it this is a good deal so I guess I'll order as much as I can without causing a divorce.  I have plenty of SA battle packs to blast for a long time but when he mentioned this to me I thought it sounded like a good deal.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:07:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Since we can't order along with you; you'll have to post your ammo pr0n pics.

R.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:32:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Here is the deal.  This guy is just a local guy that has an FFL. One of his suppliers has it at this price. He doesn't have a shop and this is a PRE pay and pick up when the truck gets there as he doesn't have room to store it.  He doesn't want to ship.  From all the IM's I take it this is a good deal so I guess I'll order as much as I can without causing a divorce.  I have plenty of SA battle packs to blast for a long time but when he mentioned this to me I thought it sounded like a good deal.

Damn! I knew it was too good to be true.

Oh well, disregard my IM. Have fun and post pics!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:20:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm selling 1,500 rounds of Q3131A for 19 cents per round over in the EE, and the ad has just been sitting there getting looked at for the last 24 hours.  Is there a world of difference between 18 cents -- "Good Price," "...too good to be true," and 19 cents per round?  Maybe I'm way overpriced?  Does anyone here have any advice -- I'm thinking I should just withdraw the ad because maybe it's not scarce enough yet.  Suggestions?
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top