Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/20/2005 10:38:04 AM EDT
I need the website address of the place in Canton, Ohio that sells bulk ammo. Anybody know?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Just punch in AIM surplus. Good place big +1. Reasonable shipping rates too. Bought a lot from them lately. At the house in 2 days usually. [Michigan]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:04:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Easy enough.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:39:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Aim does not help me. I live in ohio and HAD that places web address, they had some good deals and Cantom is like 40 minutes away.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#4]
bump please
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:31:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I need the website address of the place in Canton, Ohio that sells bulk ammo. Anybody know?

Is this what you were looking for?

AmmunitionStore.com
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:46:02 AM EDT
[#6]
cabelas or vote for non gun grabers what ever works.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:39:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you very much FlatFrogFlyer!!!! That would be it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:18:11 PM EDT
[#8]
YUP! AmmunitionStore.com is in Canton, Ohio, basically south down I-77 (it's a bitch these days being torn up--both sides of the Interstate), git off at Akron-Canton Airport Exit; south along the airport to the light at Timken Research Co., left, over railroad tracks and right at the first light, bout 1 km. They are in the SIDE of the huge warehouse building. Look for two beat up trucks pulling large horse trailers parked nearby. These are the "war wagons" they load to take to the Class 3 machine gun shoots. Eyeball any "bulk" ammo they give ya. Sometimes the min. wage sluggos loading you up in the back will try and give you some dregs/dirty/dings. They will exchange it if you squawk.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:47:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top