Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 7:03:07 AM EDT
Approx 1800 boxes left at 11:00am 17 Aug.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:51:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:18:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I got an e-mail from them yesterday. That price is too high.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:18:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I got an e-mail from them yesterday. That price is too high.

What do you mean?  What's the real price?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:35:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn....I was just on there yesterday and all I could find was PD, but I agree $4/box is a little steep.  I think I paid $3.59 last time I got some.

I'm questioning how they got their hands on it in the first place?  Isn't all current Lake City goin' to the military?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:58:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Considering the situation, I think $4 per 20 is pretty reasonable.  But if it's cheaper or on special (as YELLOWV hints at above), I want to know before I order!  Let us know, YELLOWV!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I never said it was on special. the shipped price is over $220/1000. I last paid $195 shipped from Mirage Tech and sportsmans guide is well under Nachez's price at $186 shipped. Hell if I was going to pay $220+ for XM I would spend another $10 and get Black Hills instead.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:58:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Damn....I was just on there yesterday and all I could find was PD, but I agree $4/box is a little steep.  I think I paid $3.59 last time I got some.

I'm questioning how they got their hands on it in the first place?  Isn't all current Lake City goin' to the military?

www.ammo-oracle.com/
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:56:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered a little bit to replenish my stock, but I think the price is way high.  You guys can have at it.  I'll sit this one out.

The sales flyer had one price, but online didn't reflect that price.  I am confused as to the real price.  Do I need to call to get the lower price in the sales flyer, since the website doesn't seem to acknowledge the prices in the paper catalog they send me with every order?

After spending lots of $$ on ammo from Natchez, I still don't understand why the pricing is so different from catalog to website.  Basically, I get charged the higher price no matter what the catalog says.  My experience is to disregard the paper catalogs, and just go with the price they charge when I order from the site.  Maybe I'm alone with this, but I really like to know what the price on anything is, without just assuming the paper catalog price is fantasy, and online is higher.  The funny part is, the catalog lists different prices for the same thing, part number and all, depending on what page you're on.

I'm not ripping on Natchez, as they have been very good to me with speedy shipping and all, I just wish they would make up their mind as to which one of the 3 prices they print is the one I will pay.

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Its a moot point -- Natchez is out of the XM193 in 20-round boxes as of today.  

I bought 50 boxes a week ago but they were out today.  With shipping to South Florida it was right at $220.  

Ammoman does have some today at their 'normal' price of $229 delivered.  I've bought from both places (and others) and would recommend either.

Prices are too high but it looks like we are going to have to live with it for a while.  For XM193 it looks like everyone is charging between $220-$230 delivered.

I got some of the Radway SS-109 recently and had no problems with it.  It is the 62 gr bullet.  Currently its about $170 per 900 round can if you shop.  Individual bandoleers (150 rounds) cost between $30-40 from the places I've checked.  I like the idea that its on stripper clips but I'm going to stay with XM193 for the most part.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top