Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2005 4:17:09 PM EDT
I placed an order on Wed and received it this morning in time for some shooting this weekend
Great job Midway USA
I'll be back
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#1]
same here very fast shipping
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:54:16 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 here also, they have always been prompt with my orders.

Huntr
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 here too.  Midway is very reliable.  Can't go wrong with MidwayUSA.

556man
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:00:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

556man

Unless you complain about your ammo getting dented in shipment.  They did NOT give a damn, and cut me off for complaining.  I'll forward the email evidence to any doubters.  Their MANAGEMENT sux, period.  Their prices and delivery are great...

Paladin

I made something like 30 orders totally almost $4k last year, I'm done with them now...
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:45:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

556man

Unless you complain about your ammo getting dented in shipment.  They did NOT give a damn, and cut me off for complaining.  I'll forward the email evidence to any doubters.  Their MANAGEMENT sux, period.  Their prices and delivery are great...

Paladin

I made something like 30 orders totally almost $4k last year, I'm done with them now...

Sorry to hear about your problems with Midway.  For 30 orders last year totalling 4k they made a mistake treating you that way.  I on the other hand had dealed with them for about 7 years now and had 3 returns with no problem.  I just called and told them the problem with the product I got and they gave me the RMA number so I could ship it back.  I then get my replacement after a few days.  If a dealer cut me off for complaning on a defective or damaged product I'll be done with them too.  

Be safe,
556man
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top