Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/2/2004 10:06:41 AM EDT
Going to shoot both in a match 223 chambered gun to see if one is more accurate than the other .
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:05:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know any specifics about the bullets, and I have shot only the Win 62, but I can tell you my 20" 1x9 DPMS A2 really likes it, gives me the greatest accuracy at both 100 yds and 200 yds.

I have a Dirty Bird target here at home with two holes at opposite edges of the center dot. What's interesting about it was that it was three shots of Win 62 at 100 yds with a cheapo 3-9x40 scope, and two hit the same spot.

Win rates the BC of its 62 gr at .283, but Federal doesn't give a BC for its 62 gr round. That's not a bad number for target ammo, beats M193 at .243 and is not too far away from M855 at .30

Another member once reported trying both, and being impressed by both.

I'd be interested in your results.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top