Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/28/2004 10:46:28 PM EDT
Preferably someone who could get the scoop on which lots are being run to XM193 and why.

Anybody local want to give it a try ?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:31:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I say don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:41:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree with markm.  I had considered doing a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request but concluded it may be a bad idea - once the paperwork gets rustling in a bureaucracy managers and officials tend to get into a defensive CYA mode.  Just my opinion, but since we're getting excellent ammo at very good prices - Don't Rock the Boat.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:13:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep.  It would be SO typical of some AR15.com member to go poking around and end up getting the program SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:17:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Where is Energizer when we need him?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I have tried.

The guy who works a couple offices down from me, his wife is a parole officer.  They live one city over from Independence MO and they both grew up in the area.  She has a friend who's father is a "lifer" at LC.  In what capacity I don't know but I have been trying.  You can see how removed I am from the source but I'm still trying.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top