Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/18/2004 11:26:39 AM EDT
A local gun store has a couple of cases of Sellier Bellot 223 ammo and I wanted to know if it was any good?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#1]
You already have a thread on PAGE 2 asking the same question. lol.

DUPE!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IBTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Very good never had problem with it.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:35:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I have shot over a 1000rds of S&B through my .45 with no problems. I like the stuff, has always worked for and I don't clean my pistol before every match.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:17:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Osprey
Post Number :: 2

GA, USA

User Info     IM User     Email User     Reply     Quote  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Sellier Bellot 223 ammo any good? A gun store in my area has a couple of cases and I was thinking about picking up some. Any thoughts on the quality.

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted :: 10/15/2004 8:35:14 AM

What's the matter?  Forget the new thread you started three days ago?

Don't know how to get to page 2?

Ask your mom, she'll help.

IBTL
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top