Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 4:30:40 PM EDT
So what is the difference between the Winchester 64 gr. Super X power point      and the Winchester
64 gr. Ranger power point?   Are the bullets different?  Are the loads different?  Are they the same thing only packaged different?   The Winchester website shows them both to have the same velocity and energy.  Anybody know?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, i can gaurentee that the bullets are the same. I have 1000 of them that need to be reloaded into some 3100 fps (20")  killer rounds. I think there is no difference except the one may have a crimped primer. Get the cheap ones & 1 box of the good stuff. YOU be the judge.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks sniper1az.  
I have the Super X rounds , but did not want to have to go through the trouble of finding the Rangers on the net and have them shipped out just to find that they are the same thing only more expensive.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:59:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Why don't the Win. 64. PP have a cannalure anymore?  Ive been hording the cannalure ones.

Added:  just the bullets for loading that is.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top