Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2004 2:14:52 PM EDT
So what's the deal with me having to be 21 or over to order rifle ammo from an on-line dealer? I don't get that. I can go down to the local shop and buy ammo for my AR if I want to since I'm of age to do that (almost 19), but I can't order the same stuff for a cheaper price over the net? Drives me nuts. Guess I'll have to wait for the next gun show or something.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:28:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Not all companies require a Age Verification to get ammo over the net, check around. How many placed did you check on the net for ammo?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:31:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So what's the deal with me having to be 21 or over to order rifle ammo from an on-line dealer? I don't get that. I can go down to the local shop and buy ammo for my AR if I want to since I'm of age to do that (almost 19), but I can't order the same stuff for a cheaper price over the net? Drives me nuts. Guess I'll have to wait for the next gun show or something.

Bottom line is this: Federal Law is that you have to be 18 yo to buy rifles.  I'm not even sure if there's an agre restriction on ammo buying.  But all that is irrelevant.  Private businesses can make policies that are more restrictive than law, and no one can do anything about it, unless it's a civil rights violation or some such bleeding heart shit.

Buy your ammo elsewhere.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top