Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/27/2004 9:27:22 PM EDT
State law against?
Some ammo sellers tell me state law says face to face only.
Others ship, no issue.
Help.
What is the regs?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:09:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Packing.org has a good compilation of New Jersey laws regarding firearms.  Only relevant info I could find there dealt with hollow point hunting ammo and the possession of magazines with greater than 15 rounds capacity.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:03:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:56:57 AM EDT
[#3]
As an individual, you can do whatever you wish.  Only merchants who do business in other states need comply.  For example sportsmansguide out of MN will not ship certain ammo to certain places like Chicago, the Bay area, NJ...

NJ has some strict laws I've heard.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:58:21 PM EDT
[#4]
kensteele..
Guide ships ammo to NJ, no problem.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:28:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
kensteele..
Guide ships ammo to NJ, no problem.

Yeah you are right.  I went back and took a closer look in the catalog and it appears that the only ammo restrictions listed are for:  Marin, Napa, Ventura and Yolo counties in CA, Hawaii, Chicago metro, PR and Canada.  The only ammo restrictions including NJ is listed for 50cal ammo.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top