Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/6/2004 7:23:13 PM EDT
from military gun supply .  

IMI 223 MILISURP AMMO 1000 ROUNDS IN CAN. 90's PRODUCTION, NON-CORROSIVE, BRASS CASED, BOXER PRIMED.
Item#:
AMIMI223
Price/ea:
Discount Price: $139.99

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#1]
yep its M193 spec ammo
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:00:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been in the store and looked at it, it's loose in an ammo can.  Looked to be in good condition but the cans weren't.  It's not up to spec and mix/match ammo, ie different headstamps, some of it looks like it's been loaded.  Ofcourse, it varies can by can.

I don't think anything's wrong with it, I'd give it a shot when I run out of ammo I picked up at the last Bass Pro sale.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:02:20 PM EDT
[#3]
If it's just mix and match IMI M193 then thats a good deal for blasting/practice ammo.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Just bought 2000 rounds. It seems to be in pretty good shape with a couple of dinged cases. I'll report back when i have a chance to get out a shoot it. I've had great luck with IMI before and commercial sources seem to have dried up.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top