Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/5/2004 4:40:18 PM EDT
Federal  XM193  is $2.99/box.  

Theoretically you need the internet coupon and are limited to 20 boxes.  But I went in to my nearest and  took 20 boxes to the register.  They rang at $2.99 without coupon when scanned.  They didn't need the coupon, and when I asked if I could just get a case, 5 more boxes, they added five more on.  Will a case scan at the lower amount?  I don't know.  But that was $80.27 out the door.

I got the Internet coupon by going to their site www.turnersoutdoorsman.com/and signing up.  the sign-up section implies you get the weekly e-mails starting next week.  But it then concludes by sending you to a page to print out the coupons for this week.

They are primarily in Southern California, and I don't know if they mail order.  
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top