Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2004 9:28:46 AM EDT
well i figured out the age old question "which came first the ammo or the gun?" . it was surely the gun. anyway i'm seeking 6.8 ammo or components to reload. i've talk to remington and there telling me load ammo some time in the last quarter and components next year. i also realize that there are some people out there have it but won't come off it, which i can respect because i wouldn't either. i just need to get me some. is there anyone out there beside remington making it ? and is there anyone taking pre-order's for the ammo ? anyway the quest continues , can anyone help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:00:25 PM EDT
[#1]
No.
I'm sorry to say so but sadly it's true,
I don't have 6.8 ammo and neither will you...
(at least not for a while)

Sportsman's guide is taking pre-orders, http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cart/cart_view.asp

There's plenty of discussion about this.  Try the search function.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#2]
hey i'm happy with pre-order's i'm going to the site tonight
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not-so-patiently waiting for the arrival of 6.8 also.  If you absolutly have to have some, find some 30 Remington brass (if the other 6.8 hounds haven't sucked the market dry) and get a set of Hornady dies.  There's a link here somewhere with loading data.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top