Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2003 6:20:07 PM EDT
Whats up guys?... Hey does anyone know where I can pick up some surplus 5.56mm ammo cans online? I found some on eBay but they look WELL used...lol...
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 9:03:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 9:15:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto on the s&h charges....but you can look at [url]www.cheaperthandirt.com[/url] they've got some pretty good prices on them.....,jackpot
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:01:39 AM EDT
[#3]
They have 'em by the pallet at local gun shows in our neighborhood.  You'll have to look thru the stack if you want 5.56mm lettering.

-- Chuck
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:18:45 AM EDT
[#4]

My last ammo cans from Cheaper Than Dirt... without a doubt the worst cans you could imagine... heavily rusted, dented, no lid seals, one so badly bent at the hinge they'd removed the lid so they could pack it in the box... 2 of the cans that did close were 1/4 filled with some skanky water that had leaked all over the box... never again.

I've gotten 16 50cal ammo cans from Sportsman's Guide and these things didn't even look used.  I figured the first 4 I ordered were a fluke so I ordered 4 more and they were even nicer... They were $12.95 for 4 cans, SG hits you for a $5 extra shipping charge per 4 cans but you can counter that with a coupon...

SG is out of stock right now but watch their website... The other option is a funshow or surplus store were you can see what you're buying...
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top