Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/18/2003 1:47:56 PM EDT
The only one I know off hand is www.ammoman.com

Are there any other ones out there with good prices? I don't know if I want to stick with PMC or get some cheap wolf or what... Just something to shop around and find the best price.

Any suggestion?

Oh yea, I know cheaperthandirt.com too.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Ammunition Store  ([url]www.ammunitionstore.com[/url]), in Canton/Akron Ohio area... I've bought a little bit there, and sister pick-up & brings it when she comes to visit.

AIM Surplus ([url]www.aimsurplus.com[/url]), They're maybe 40 minutes from me, many here have ordered from them, I've never been there.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:03:08 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.wholesalehunter.com/AR15deals/deals.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.wholesalehunter.com/AR15deals/deals.htm[/url]
View Quote

That's a good deal from Wholesale Hunter.

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Wholesale hunter is really good so is
[url]www.sportsmansguide.com[/url]

In my opinion ammoman is one of the more expensive guys to buy from. His price may include shipping but to me it seems that its the highest shipping figure tacked in.

Link Posted: 12/20/2003 5:55:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Try Dansammo.com not a great selection but pretty good prices
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wholesale hunter is really good so is
[url]www.sportsmansguide.com[/url]

In my opinion ammoman is one of the more expensive guys to buy from. His price may include shipping but to me it seems that its the highest shipping figure tacked in.

View Quote

I second sportsmansguide.com But be advised that your name and address will be sold to every  firearms catalog and mailing list out there. Just a little advise before you deal with them[;)]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 9:50:19 AM EDT
[#7]
[url]www.natchezss.com[/url]

I have always had great service from them.

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top