Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/25/2003 3:25:33 PM EDT
Anybody have any info on this load from Federal. Did a seach and looked around but no luck. How is the bullet constructed? Bonded?  
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:58:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Sierra has a toll free tech support number. It is 1-800-223-8799. They have been helpful to me in the past.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:46:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I used one on a deer last year with good success at about 100yds. They seem to shoot really accurate out of my 20".
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:29:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Mixed results: 1)Accuracy was outstanding out of my 14.5" 1/9 bushy HBAR 2) Shot two central texas whitetails, both at 50 to 75yrds. Both broadside moving from right to left. No exit would on either. Both ran 10 to 20 yards. Both bullets broke ribs on far side but could not find any intact fragments. Must have seperated jacket fairly quickly on both. What can you say though I have two shots and two dead deer. I would have liked complete pass throughs on both animals though. I want to try some Bear Claws next. I will try for pictures and longer ranges over christmas.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top