Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2003 6:42:46 AM EDT
A friend of mine can pick up olympic ss109 for %$150/1000 my price would be about $5-10 higher if even that. I've read all the threads and stuff here abou it. But I need some blasting ammo, so I'm willing to live with any "problems" that may come up. My serious ammo is BH 68gr BTHP and IMI M855. So I just need to know if this is a decent price or not for the olympic. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:28:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Photoman, The 193 that Botach is offering is hard to beat......15.7 cents to the door. You may want to look into it for blasting ammo.

Paul
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:09:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Photoman, The 193 that Botach is offering is hard to beat......15.7 cents to the door. You may want to look into it for blasting ammo.

Paul
View Quote

I thought about that but even than if I'm ordering from them I'm ordering the 855 or 855s. I like to keep my blasting(practice) ammo as close as possible to my serious use ammo.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:33:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I thought about that but even than if I'm ordering from them I'm ordering the 855 or 855s. I like to keep my blasting(practice) ammo as close as possible to my serious use ammo.
View Quote

TO each their own, but can you really tell the difference between M855 and M193 when you're just blasting away ? Especially with the Olympic stuff, which seems to be underpowered to begin with. I think IMI M193 will "feel" much closer to your other stuff than the Olympic SS109.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top