Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2003 5:31:28 AM EDT
I am looking for practice ammo in 500 or 100 round lots.  Who has the best prices delivered?  Thanks.  Russ
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 5:44:28 AM EDT
[#1]
What kind?  XM193, Q3131A, Wolf, Olympic, Hotshot, Igman, S&B, SB, Silver Bear, Brown Bear, Winchester, Federal, UMC, surplus?  Need to know what kind you're looking for first.  All have different prices and quality.
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 8:01:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm just looking for decent quality ammo for breaking in a new AR and plinking.  Doesn't have to be the best made, but I would prefer not to have any problems with it either.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Ammoman.com
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 5:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, check out ammoman.com, ammunitionstore.com, sportsmansguide.com, aimsurplus.com, etc.  They'll have a pretty good selection to choose from.  I'd stay away from the Russian steel case stuff if you're just breaking it in.  Who knows if you'll have problems or not, but I've had some with it and don't mess with it any more.  However, I do play with the Silver Bear sometimes because it is zinc plated rather than laquer coated.  Dirty, but servicable.  I really like the PMP ammo.  XM193 is pretty cheap right now, so if you want the top of the line at a decent price, find some of that.  It'll go bang in a big way!
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top