Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2003 1:27:00 PM EDT
I see that Wholesale Hunter has there .223 LC XM193 ammo on sale again.

$84.75 per case of 500  limit two cases. Special price for AR-15.com members.

I got some of this ammo and was very pleased with it. Lot 22 and it all was sealed and shoots real hot.

Welcome Wholesale Hunter as a new industry partner!!!  Get a couple cases today. Here is the hyperlink:

www.wholesalehunter.com/privatespecials/bargdes/Federal-Cartridge-XM193-Centerfire-Rifle.htm
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 5:38:46 PM EDT
[#1]
How does one get the AR15.com discount?
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 4:38:31 PM EDT
[#2]
$84.75 is the discount price. The link takes you to the order page with the discount price already set up.
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 7:49:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey guys,  salespeople, even though I agree that the $84.75/500rnds price is a decent price for Federal XM193, please don't advertise the price as if were only for AR15.com members as if members here are getting extra special treatment.
The $84.75 price is listed to EVERYONE from the Wholesale Hunter main page under SPECIALS.

BTW...The link above actually brings you to a page where the price is actually higher at $87.75. What are you trying to do? Show us a higher price and make us believe that it will be knocked down to $84.75 for AR15.com, when actually it is $84.75 all along to ALL CUSTOMERS?  Please.

Stop trying to trick us into believeing we are getting a special discount. Very poor business and customer relationship.

If there is actually another discount on top of the $84.75 price, like $81.75 or something, then  okay, that is giving AR15.com members a special  discount.
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 8:03:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Stop trying to trick us into believeing we are getting a special discount. Very poor business and customer relationship.
View Quote

bushman15 doesnt work for wholesale hunter. so how could him posting some slightly misinformed information reflect at all on the buesiness that wholesale hunter does? maybe im just reading what you said wrong?
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 8:21:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not pointing fingers at Bushman. He could of been misinformed, I agree.
But the link to the higher priced ammo(which Wholesale Hunter had to create) and the so called special $84.75 AR15.com member discount price which Wholesale Hunter advertised in another forum here as a special price for AR15.com is misleading because, again, that $84.75 price is Wholesale Hunters regular price to all their customers.

So whether it is Wholesale Hunter themselves or a member here trying to be a salesperson for Wholesale Hunter that is trying to make it look like AR15.com is getting special treatment over other customers, is very distrustful. Looks like a very tacky sales tactic to sell more ammo to AR15.com members. If it was just advertised here on the boards as Wholesale Hunters regular price $84.75  by both Wholesale Hunter and members trying to help Wholesale Hunter out and not as a special AR15 discount, that would of been more honest and the ammo will sell just as well anyways, because it is a decent price.

It is like saying since I'm your friend, I'll give you this special discount and then give that discount to any other stranger that isn't your friend.

What I'm really trying to say is, Don't put your arm around me and act like you are giving me special treatment over everyone else, when in reality you aren't. That type of personality and relationship isn't going to get business from me, no matter how good the price is. I would rather pay $90 to a guy who has a more honest approach.
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#6]
OK guys...my bad on the hyperlink. It actually should have been this one.

[url]http://www.wholesalehunter.com/AR15deals/deals.htm[/url]

As for the different prices, well all I know is that they were advertising $87.75 then if you go to the specials page you see the 84.75 price.

On the hyperlink above it specifically states [i]"AR15.com Specialty Bargain Basement
Deals specially designed for AR15.com patrons[/i]

Now if you go to there web site and click on the bargains link the ammo is the same price there. But there are other things on the Deals page for AR15.com patrons also.

If the price is right buy it...if you have a beef with their form of advertising then take it up with them.

I was only trying to make members aware that the ammo is available and the price.

Wholesale Hunters has some great prices on alot of stuff and will continue to earn my business.

ArmaLiter...if you know of another source selling LC XM193 cheaper than WH then please do the board a service and let us know, until then the rest of us will be placing orders with WH and loving it.

Also, if your looking for a better than average 3X9X40 scope for the old hunting rifle...WH has the Sightron scope on sale for a mind blowing $114.00 WOW....

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top