Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/13/2003 5:47:15 AM EDT
I am ignorant of the qualitys and differences between these types of ammunition. I ordered 500 rounds of Lake City XM193 from AMMOMAN.com and will pick it up today.
I would appreciate an education on these and other varieties of ammunition.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am ignorant of the qualitys and differences between these types of ammunition. I ordered 500 rounds of Lake City XM193 from AMMOMAN.com and will pick it up today.
I would appreciate an education on these and other varieties of ammunition.
View Quote

Look at the [url=http://www.ammo-oracle.com/]AR15.com Ammo Oracle.[/url]
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I found the Fed XM193 to be significantly more accurate than Q3131A (Average difference of about .265 at 100 Meters).  Although the Q3131A is cosmetically nicer...
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 4:24:12 PM EDT
[#3]
You did ok. The XM193 is good quality ammo. However, in the future, I would advise that you ask questions about any unfamiliar ammo before buying. There are some less than desirable brands out there. This forum will let you know what is good and what should be avoided.

-Charging Handle
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top