Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/3/2003 5:24:36 AM EDT
Hear good and bad about Wolf.....how about the zinc plated Bear?.....any comments people?
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hear good and bad about Wolf.....how about the zinc plated Bear?.....any comments people?
View Quote

It's got the same red sealant problems Wolf used to have before they got rid of it.  According to the makers of Silver Bear (Zanders Sporting Goods) they are working on correcting this problem.  I won't buy any more until they get rid of the sealant.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 12:46:42 PM EDT
[#2]

I have shot it and Wolf. I almost shoot Wolf exclusively.

Just dont do 29 rnds then let the rifle sit for 20 mins cooling down with #30 sitting in the chamber as it will prolly get stuck but for <11 cents a round, its worth it.

I clean the rifle anyway so no big deal that is dirtier.

This is all while killing deadly milk jugs and their evil cousins, Protein Jugs.

Of course i have LC and Q3131A stored away.

Link Posted: 9/6/2003 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I recently fired around 2,000 rounds of SB 9mm and .40. I love the stuff and will shoot it exclusively until I find something better or cheaper. The 9mm is especially nice. I don't shoot Wolf through my Glocks.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top