Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/1/2003 9:09:35 AM EDT
I picked up a box of IMI M855 green tipped 5.56 a couple wks ago & shot half the box yesterday and must say that it's the best I've tried so far. Definitely louder & more felt recoil than the other 5.56 I've shot (S&B SS109, Wincester white box). On Gunbroker, a few dealers claim Green-tipped is armor piercing; is this true? Definitely gonna buy more!

What's the hottest loaded 5.56 round? Bought 100 rnds of LC but haven't tried any out yet. Trying a little of everything....

Thanks!

P.S. who has the best online prices for IMI? I think I paid $5 for one box at an Austin gunshow a few wks ago. Same dealer was just in Waco & jacked the price up to $9! Another had it for $8.95
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 12:29:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 3:43:20 AM EDT
[#2]
You might try www.botech.com  
If their sale prices are still on you can get the IMI in quantity for very reasonable prices with "free" shipping included. (select "ammunition" from the first page and then "military" from the second.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top