Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/31/2003 5:44:18 PM EDT
I got some Olympic SS109 for my birthday and went out to try it out.  I had faulure to eject and failure to empty, and short cycling.  It jammed after 12 rounds, it jammed up the fire control.  I was able to shake, beat, and rattle 4 primers out of it.  Having 33% of the round fail aint a stat that I would be proud to produce.  The mechanisem was locked up with the hammer back, the safety on fire, and wouldnt move either.  
I have a almost new Bushy that has maybe 1800 rounds through it.  Purchased Jan 03.
Anybody ever have this kind of trouble before?  And I am gonna take it back to the gun shop that it was purshaced from.
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 7:10:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=168540&w=searchPop[/url]
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top