Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2003 3:16:10 PM EDT
Hello,

I have some SA Battle Packs in .223 I am thinking of selling.  I wanted to know first the best way of shipping them.  Also, if there is any extra requirments I need to do to ship the ammo.  I have never had to ship ammo and I just wanted to know. If it's too much trouble I will keep the packs.

Thanks in advance...

_Lloyd

Link Posted: 8/24/2003 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Troy,

Thanks I appreciate the info....

Take care,

Lloyd
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 4:52:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hello,

I have some SA Battle Packs in .223 I am thinking of selling.  I wanted to know first the best way of shipping them.  Also, if there is any extra requirments I need to do to ship the ammo.  I have never had to ship ammo and I just wanted to know. If it's too much trouble I will keep the packs.

Thanks in advance...

_Lloyd

View Quote

How much you want for them?  
I re-use boxes I get from Eric since they already are marked ORM-D.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top