Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2003 7:15:49 AM EDT
I have a case of LC lot 29.  It gets thrown forward during ejection, unlike every other ammo I have which gets thrown backwards.  What's up?
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm a lefty.  I'm going to have to get myself some of this lot #![:D]
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Bueller...Bueller?  

(for the 80's impaired, a reference to Ferris Bueller's Day Off, in which the teacher, played by Ben Stein, is looking for an answer.)
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 12:15:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 6:33:36 AM EDT
[#4]
i have been using the xm193 for about a year and have had this happen with a rra m4gery. i asked the some of the folks there and they said it was hitting the deflecter right at the port and that was what was causing it to fly forward. but its good to know why it diddnt happen with the winchester ammo. i have learned something today
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top