Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/17/2003 4:45:05 PM EDT
I have read www.ammo-oracle.com several times and it offers great insight. I have to ask the question anyway - does this mean that the Federal XM193 I have been shooting is drying up?, will Federal still produce XM193?. What will we shoot?. Will Q3131A be readily available?. Is there something else in the pipe line?.

Thanks,
Steve
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know but all i have to say is Buy all the Xm193 and/or Q3131A you can like i do [:D]
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 7:08:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't sweat it. There was a time last year where it appeared that the Federal XM193 might actually dry up. But Federal has decided to make the XM193 a part of their regular line since it is so popular. As long as there is a heavy demand for mil-spec type ammo, someone will make it.

-Charging Handle
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 8:52:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I posted that Federal plans to make XM193  a regular product last year and they've kept it so far.

Only problem is they don't sell it my area. I have to buy it elsewhere.  

GREAT STUFF!

CRC
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 8:28:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree with Charging Handle, As long as there is a strong enugh demand it will continue to be produced.  Its like any thing else you buy. If enugh people want it some will always be willing to make a buck selling it to them.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:55:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't sweat it. There was a time last year where it appeared that the Federal XM193 might actually dry up. But Federal has decided to make the XM193 a part of their regular line since it is so popular. As long as there is a heavy demand for mil-spec type ammo, someone will make it.

-Charging Handle
View Quote

Really?  That's great!  Will it have sealant at both ends?
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top