Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2003 12:19:24 PM EDT
840 rds of lake city on stripper clips in bandoliers and in ammo can, 165 bucks, good deal or rip off? also how can I tell this stuff is lake city?
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems OK for stripper clips no real bargain either.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 6:32:00 PM EDT
[#2]
maybe Ill offer 1560 w/tax, that better? guys going outta business he got tons of ammo especially really old stuff, he even has old paper shotgun shells, all kinds of hard to find ammo, I think ill buy all his 223 he has pmp, silver bear, norince and a few others winchester, I may skip the norinco crap, they got >380 *7 bucks, not too bad.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 11:28:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Can you provide name and town of store?

Thanks,
PB
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 12:57:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes the name of the store is Midwest Traders, it is a small shop off of I55 just outside of chanahan IL, this may or may not be worth a very long drive. I dont know, it could be, Do you think this is a very good deal on ammo?
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yes the name of the store is Midwest Traders, it is a small shop off of I55 just outside of chanahan IL, this may or may not be worth a very long drive. I dont know, it could be, Do you think this is a very good deal on ammo?
View Quote

It is a pretty good deal. Nothing super duper. You can usually get LC 1k for $175 shipped to you if you wait for the sales. So if your deal is pre-tax it is not the best out there.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top