Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/28/2003 10:04:05 AM EDT
Radway-Green 95gr JSP Question.

Anyone ever use any of this stuff? I’ve heard that it is good. Price is right if I can get it.

Heard it was good for subguns but not great for handguns.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 3:01:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 12:51:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes i have shot a hundred rounds through my Ruger p-89, its true what troy said , its quite Hot, shoots about 3 to 4 inches high in my Ruger even though its only a 95 grain Bullet.

It is Made for british Aerospace which means that British Hostage Rescue and SAS maybe carrying this Round in thier P35's and Sterling MK6's, its very Reliable and accurate though , it also shoots ver clean. That exposed lead Tip should be very Deadly on Human Target. They Gor For $8 a box at the local Gun Shows.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:51:48 AM EDT
[#3]
A while back, the Century Arms site said that is the same round that the police in London use in their Glock 17's and was made by Federal for BAE.

Here is a good thread on another site:
[url=http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141644&highlight=radway+green]Radway Green 95gr JSP[/url]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:41:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry if I misled. I'm not thinking of using it in a pistol. Mainly Uzi or Colt 9mm.

Saw it for $100.00/1000 rounds and figured it would be a good deal to shoot with.

Thanks for the input.

Dave
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top