Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2003 6:29:48 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I can buy 1000 rounds of this stuff?  The only place I can find it for sale is "Cheaper Than Dirt" and they only sell it in 20 round boxes.  I usually purchase my ammo from AIM Surplus or Ammunition Store for $119 per 1000 but all they have in stock is the Silver Bear 62 grain HOLLOW POINT.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:15:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Funny you should mention that. I was just in the store on Saturday. My wife surprised me and had the family go on a little road trip from Austin. I did buy 500 rounds of the HPs. CTD does have soft points, and they sell the 500 round case, but the price is the same. If you order 50 boxes of 20, I'm pretty sure they'll send you two 500 rounds cases. It's a cardboard box with 25 of the 20 round boxes in a sealed plastic bag.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:06:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, I know CTD sells them but they don't give a CASE discount.  I'm not paying them $144 when places like AIM will be selling it for $119.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top