Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 3:20:14 PM EDT
ok im not that smart about this stuff yet but I am looking for some ballistic info on Federal XM193 55g FMJ and if possible Wolf 55g fmj and hp.

From what I am figuring out I should sight my rifle with the xm193 which I shoot most of the time at the first crossover in the line of sight. and should be good till the second crossover out to around 250-300 meters.
am I correct in assuming this

Unless there is a link to this info can someone help me out here...

I use XM193 and QM3131A for the precision and wolf for fun blasting out of my Bushmaster 25th AC.

any thoughts
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:39:33 AM EDT
[#1]
First off you need to visit:
[url]http://groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/zeroingmethods.msnw[/url]

Once there you need to read LTC Santose's article on the Improved Battlesight Zero.  A method where you zero at 50 yards for a far zero of 200M.

Also if look carefully on the page (or check the menu bar on the left) you will see a page with graphs of the trajectories with various rounds, barrel lengths & zeroing methods.

After that if you have any questions stop by here.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top