Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2003 10:10:47 AM EDT
   I'm looking for 1k rounds of the 75gr BTHP Hornady's. I'm also looking for a good deal on stripper clips, any suggestions ??

(  Does anyone have WU's contact info ?? I heard they have pretty reasonable stripper deals....... )

Thanks

[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:14:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Black Hills loads the 75 gr Hornady BTHP in both new and remanufactured versions. Both are excellent quality but the reman stuff is cheaper. It comes in 50 round boxes and can be bought at [url]www.georgiaprecision.com[/url]. If you prefer new loaded ammo straight from Hornady, [url]www.natchezss.com[/url] has it for prices as good as anyone. But if it were me I would save myself some dough and buy the Black Hills stuff, as it is very good ammo.

Many places have the stripper clips, so check out some of the following websites and see if they have some:

[url]www.sportsmansguide.com[/url]

[url]www.cheaperthandirt.com[/url]

I hope you find what you are looking for! Good luck!

-Charging Handle
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:57:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got a case from here:

[url]http://www.radomski.us/njhp/major.htm[/url]

Incredibly fast delivery.  Great stuff.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top