Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2003 7:40:14 AM EDT
I am looking for a place that sells either battle packs, sripper clips, or ammo cans full of (preferrably) brass case .223.  Basically, ammo that is easy to store, transport or load...and of course, the cheaper the better.  Any links or phone numbers are great!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:14:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:14:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Best bet IMHO is to buy your ammo, cans, bandos, etc seperate and assemble your SHTF collection yourself. Hours of fun for the whole family. If you read the other posts on here, loading stripper clips can even be an educational expeirence for children!!!!!!

In all seriousness (I was actually being serious about the above also), I haven't seen a complete deal like you are looking for in a long time.

I really think you would be best served by picking up a case (or two) of Lake City M193 or Winchester Q3131A and loading your battle packs yourself.

There is a lot of good information about where to get bandos (Wu's like Troy mentioned), grab the ammo cans locally if you can, load the clips yourself, and if you have trouble packing the ammo cans with the loaded bandos, well, don't despair, there is even info on here about how to pack the cans to get max rounds per can.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:43:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hours of fun for the whole family. If you read the other posts on here, loading stripper clips can even be an educational expeirence for children!!!!!!
View Quote

Yes it can.  My daughter has enjoyed quality time with Daddy loading rounds onto stripper clips.  What is ever better is her explaining stripper clips and spoons to the other kids in school!!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:29:29 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=25&t=163000[/url]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:30:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, I saw AMMOMAN was selling 1000 rounds, built on stripper clips, and sealed in a plastic watertight case.  it was almost $300 for the pack, which is expensive for 1000 rounds.

Ammunitionstore was selling 1000 rounds, in an ammo can, which I wish I would've bought.

And then there are the sealed battle packs, which are becoming harder to find.  Anything along these lines is what I am looking for.  Thanks.

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#6]
   Could someone please post WU'S email or phone # for me, I'm not able to "get through" on the above link with my email server.....

I'm in the market for a bunch of bandoleer kits.

Thanks.........

[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 7:00:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I've got 380 rounds of USGI greentip M855 for trade on the exchange board.  Somebody has to have synthetic AK mags they are willing to part with.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top