Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/28/2003 4:05:20 PM EDT
Things were better when i didnt have a clue.my preban colt that i set up for when the stuff hits [urban rifle] says 223 on it.Now i read cant or shouldnt use more appropriate hotter military 556 win Q type ammo but slower 223,great.Im not done.My wilson i bought and set up for competition says 5.56 ,which i have been using win Q with ,but now i guess using real 223 match ammo if i should want to is out of the question in the future.Every thing is ass backwards.Im still not done.I also have a AUG,dont have a clue what to use with that one?All because i allowed my self to be educated.If i should be giving myself to much credit, feel free to enlightened me.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]
is it stamped 5.56 on top of the barrel, just before the front sight tower? (on the colt that is). on the top of my colt preban barrel it is stamped: C MP 5.56 NATO 1/9 HBAR.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#2]
j_RATLIFFE,thats right,thanks.Cant remember last time i was so happy to be so wrong.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top