Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/10/2003 1:28:34 PM EDT
Just received two cases of ammo from CTD. 4 days maybe from order to delivery... by FedEx on a Saturday no less. Here in rural North Florida, that is timely delivery. Pretty good price on 9mm and 45ACP with coupons with excellent communications via email on delivery date. :-)

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#1]
That funny, I ordered 3 cases of 45acp and 9mm from them 4/26 and haven't heard a word. I even emailed them asking about it and haven't heard back. I hope its on the way.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:17:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't ordered from them in awhile because it seems that the dirt has gotten pretty expensive where they are at.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:13:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Once I graduated from newbie status I stopped ordering from them, except for ammo cans. Unless they changed recently, their prices are not usually too good.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:53:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Cheaper-than-dirt has gone to the bottom of my list. First, their dirt has gotten a lot more expensive lately and secondly, they screwed me on a legit return item that went back and forth a few times. However, as soon as it was more than 30-days old, they told me to take a hike. I did follow their advice, and took a hike to buy lots of ammo and parts from other guys like Sportsmans Guide, Wholesale Hunter and J&G, all at MUCH BETTER PRICES. Thanks for the good advice, CTD!
phoenix27
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:19:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I used to order alot from CTD. But thier shipping has gotten alittle on the high side. Then They thru on the ammo charge for shipping thats when I went somewhere else. I love thier selection but I dont like thier shipping.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:56:39 PM EDT
[#6]
CTD has gone down hill lately.  Natchez and MidSouth Shooting Ssupply has gotten my business.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#7]
For the record, the reason I haven't received my order from them is my fault. They emailed me 4/29 telling me they needed to charge me an extra $12 and change for shipping due to the weight of my order. I missed the email and deleted it without reading it. Since they didn't get the OK for the extra charges they dropped my order. When I asked about it they, Marci, informed me of all of this and allowed me to complete my order. It should be on the way. Just wanted to fess up. I feel much better now. [;)]
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top