Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2003 1:36:53 PM EDT
Register for the AMMOMAN e-mail mailing list, Enter your email address below and click Sign Up
 or tell a friend about us HERE, or IF you Yahoo?
This is an opt-in list, Instructions for removal comes with every e-mail
SORRY BUT WE DO NOT SHIP TO ALASKA, MASSACHUSETTS, HAWAII or NEW JERSEY
ILLINOIS RESIDENTS CLICK HERE
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:40:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:39:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Are you going to spam the entire site with this? I count 4 duplicate topics in 4 different areas. Why don't you email him and ask?
View Quote

NO But I want everyone to see what is happening with a click of the mouse and YOU or YOUR NEIGHBOR COULD BE NEXT I dont think I am SPAMMING BUT  I will delete if ASKED Oh I did e-mail him The AG is At it. Search is a powerful function Not everyone goes to every area I am trying to give a heads up to the people involved if it WERE in your area I don't think you would call it SPAM huh?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Chill out.  It's Spam.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:12:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Chill out.  It's Spam.
View Quote

You may call it what you want I call it information so YOU chill. I love when people jump on a thread for nothing else but to say something fucking stupid that does not pertain to them or the thread. Like I said to Treetop NOT everyone has SEARCH and NOT everyone visits the different areas [banghead] Once again thanks for you valuable input. Do you not remember a few months ago they introduced a bill to STOP ammo and componets [sp] on the NET I do and all it takes is a AG with a hardon to stop it for the different states YOU MY FRIEND could be next so if I where you I would pay close attention. They do not sleep or quit trying to take what some of us hold so dear. Once again thanks for the input. PG
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:01:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Look, Juan Avila, THE OWNER OF THE SITE has "rules"

#9) NO CLONE TOPICS.

This even includes cloning your own topics.

[rolleyes]

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:27:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Look, Juan Avila, THE OWNER OF THE SITE has "rules"

#9) NO CLONE TOPICS.

This even includes cloning your own topics.

[rolleyes]

View Quote

I know that guy [Does having to repeat ones self considered cloning] [b]I WOULD DELETE IF ASKED[/b]
[:)]
[:)] Thanks for the valuble input. PG  ps If they think its SPAM LOCK AWAY  or maybe they will call my employer!
[:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:28:49 AM EDT
[#7]
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:38:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[rolleyes]
View Quote

My thoughts also they have nothing to say worth a [b]FUCK[/b] but they say it anyway uugggghhhh
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:38:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[rolleyes]
View Quote

My thoughts also they have nothing to say worth a [b]FUCK[/b] but they say it anyway uugggghhhh
View Quote

[>(]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:03:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Don't mess wit' mah homie Shivan. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:51:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:17:57 AM EDT
[#12]
How about a Staffer or Moderator locking this thread?  It seems to have degenerated into a
PI$$ing match.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:22:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chill out.  It's Spam.
View Quote

You may call it what you want I call it information so YOU chill. I love when people jump on a thread for nothing else but to say something fucking stupid that does not pertain to them or the thread. Like I said to Treetop NOT everyone has SEARCH and NOT everyone visits the different areas [banghead] Once again thanks for you valuable input. Do you not remember a few months ago they introduced a bill to STOP ammo and componets [sp] on the NET I do and all it takes is a AG with a hardon to stop it for the different states YOU MY FRIEND could be next so if I where you I would pay close attention. They do not sleep or quit trying to take what some of us hold so dear. Once again thanks for the input. PG
View Quote

Funny.  If you knew who I was, you would definitely NOT speak to me like that.

It's amazing how people react differently to people they think can do NOTHING about their attitude.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:21:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top