Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/6/2003 9:08:22 AM EDT
Does anybody know what these are worth?  Un opened.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I purchased (by the 2700rnd tub) these a while back for $30/300rnd pack. I have seen them sell for $40/pack and more. I would not pay more than $.12/rnd.  Beyond that I would go a few pennies more per round for Q3131A or Fed.M193
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:29:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Where did you locate some?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:58:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I still have a bunch sitting in the basement.  I paid about $33 a pack.  I doubt I'd ever sell it though.  

Even if I could sell it for $45 a pack, it still wouldn't cover the cost of ordering the same amount of Q3131A or XM193.

Ammo isn't a very good investment vehicle, unless you can pull quantity.

I'd say it is worth about $40 on the market.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#4]
It would keep it and shoot it unless somehow it turns out to be valueable as 7.62 * 39 AP rounds.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:34:05 PM EDT
[#5]
KY imports sells now their clear battle packs at $53.00 a battle pack!

Holle Molle!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:46:11 AM EDT
[#6]
A few months ago, I posted a message on this board that the South African government had stopped the exportation of this 1980s headstamp surplus military ammo.

Some of the guys on the board had some unkind things to say about me then. Called me a BSer and a promulgator of rumours and hoaxes, etc.

All I can say now is, well, what can I say?

Still, it's a great pity that this ammo is drying up for you guys in the U.S.

capeboer
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top