Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2002 7:45:20 PM EDT
Now that John Poindexter is getting his Total Information Awareness project underway, which aims to root out potential terrorists by aggregating credit-card, travel, medical, school and other records of everyone in the United States, do you think large purchases of ammo could label us a potential terrorists?
Does your UPS or FED-EX driver make odd comments when they deliver a case of ammo now?  I was thinking of ordering a case of that Spanish Santa Barbara SS-109 that Samco has.  Would it be prudent to send a harder to trace Money Order instead of using my credit card?
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 2:33:53 AM EDT
[#1]
In short....no. If you aren't a criminal and have no restrictions against you from purchasing ammo, then order and don't worry about it. Otherwise I don't see much to be concerned about. Can you imagine the number of orders that go out for ammo each day, even large orders? Ordering ammo alone isn't gonna paint you as a terrorist.

Link Posted: 12/16/2002 2:49:45 AM EDT
[#2]
They've been watching you for a long time...Its just now being made public now that political conditions are perfect
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top