Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/12/2002 9:42:25 PM EDT
I am considering ordering half a case from ammoman and am wondering if anyone knows of the quality of Lot #10 and if it is sealed consistently. Also, is there any advantage to it over Q3131A? This ammo is intended for long term storage and SHTF use. Thanks for the feedback.
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 3:07:12 AM EDT
[#1]
All the feedback needed on this round is in the [b]Ammo Faq[/b] tacked to the top of the Ammunition forum, the comparison to Q3131A is there also.

Mike
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 5:27:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I got a case of lot # 10 it's all SEALED. Did not shoot any yet.[:(]
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 7:16:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I got a case of the lot #10 stuff last week from Natchez.  It's all sealed and looks great.  I shot about 100 rounds of it last weekend.  Nice muzzle flash, full-powered stuff.  Lots of fun.
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 8:06:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Ookster - what was the price on that delivered?  I see their case price is just under $85, but wanted to know what shipping to OH would be.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#5]
gvidon212, Federal XM193 is excellent SHTF ammo. I shoot it all the time since I found a great source for it, and I keep two-three thousand rounds of XM193 for long term/SHTF use. Lake City (LC) brass is highly rated and these rounds are hot. I have shot a few thousand XM193 rounds from lots 3-4-5 and recently lot-9, all without a problem. You can't go wrong with this ammo, and ammoman has always been great to deal with,and I will always do business with Eric, but I picked up another case from [url=http://www.miragetechnologies.net/Indexx.html]Mirage Technologies[/url]They are selling cases(1,000rds)of XM193 lot-9 for $170 shipped.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top