Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/8/2002 9:56:35 AM EDT
Anyone used this? Is it okay in a Glock? Fine for the range? Dependable for serious "social" encounters? Avoid like the plague?

Scott
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Wolf under different label is what I hear. It's blasting ammo. Don't worry about it in a Glock, supposedly  9mm Glocks will handle SMG ammo and not complain.
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 3:41:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Wolf under different label is what I hear. It's blasting ammo. Don't worry about it in a Glock, supposedly  9mm Glocks will handle SMG ammo and not complain.

Yeah, but are 9mm Glocks (or any caliber Glocks, for that matter) willing and able to digest laquer-covered, steel-cased ammo with no problem? How about the nickel-plated steel-cased Russian ammo?
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#3]
With how cheap 9mm ammo is i usually spend the extra $.50 and get Seller & bellot ammo its way cleaner then any of the russian rounds. For self defense rounds i use Cor-bon JHP or Winchester ranger SXT's .
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#4]
It looks like that load was tested by ammolab.com, and seems to have held it's own against other loads as far as expansion goes.  A 145 gr. load at 1100 FPS is definitely sizzling.  Look at #34 on the list at www.ammolab.com/9mm_section1.htm

EDIT:  Thanks llama.
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 3:57:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Lop off that last . to get the link to work.

www.ammolab.com/9mm_section1.htm
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top