Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2002 4:24:00 PM EDT
Who has 5.56 in stripper clips. Plenty of battle packs and old SAW belts out there, but how about ready to go in the strippers?
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean people selling them packed that way, or people here who have them in storage that way?
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 10:19:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 1:38:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info Troy. I thought that I was looking for something that wasn't out there but it never hurts to ask.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 2:19:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Get some strippers, and spend an evening fondling them and your bullets and BAM you've got a bunch of loaded stripper clips.

(sorry the whole stripper, fondling thing got me distracted)

Remember--don't over bend tabs and they will last longer!
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#5]
http://dupagetrading.com/ammo.htm#  these guys did have some the last time I checked but  it is surplus and is dated from the late 70's   The can I got shot fine and was very hot!
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 8:41:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top